Vitamin-Rich Beef Salad
You will need:
- 4 pieces of beef, about 2.5 cm thick
- ½ a cucumber, thinly sliced
- coarsely chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 packet of salad mix with spinach
- 1 finely sliced red pepper
- 30 ml Olivia rapeseed oil
- 90 ml of dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp fresh chopped coriander
- 1 tsp brown sugar
Mix the marinade components, pour it over the beef and leave the meat to stand in the marinade for about an hour. Then cook the meat on a preheated grill for 3-4 minutes. Put the marinade in a pan and bring it to a boil. Boil for 3-4 minutes and use as a salad dressing. Place the salad in the centre of the plate. Cut the meat into thin slices and place on top of the salad. Sprinkle with marinade sauce and garnish with cucumber and red pepper.
Availability: This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
quantity up quantity down