- Watermelon 8 thick slices
- Andri Farm’s goat cheese with white mold 1 pc
- Red rubin basil 1 good handful
- Thyme 2 sprigs
- Pear 2 pcs
- Spinach 1 large bundle
- Maple syrup 1 tsp.
- Olivia cooking oil 1 tbsp.
- Yellow sweet pepper 1 pc
- Pomegranate seeds 1 handful
- Ciabatta 4 slices
- Garlic 1 clove
- Lime 1/2
Cut the watermelon into triangles.
Slice the sweet pepper into strips and briefly roast in a pan, remove from heart, and add lemon thyme.
Clean the pomegranate seeds.
Roast ciabatta on a dry pan, rub some garlic on the slices, and add a drizzle of oil.
Mix maple syrup, lime juice, cooking oil, salt, and pepper for the salad dressing.
Mix spinach and basil in a bowl.
Cut a nice chunk of goat cheese and burn the top with a cooking torch.
Serve the salad.